- Administrator – shall be construed as Megabajt Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 01-793, ul. Rydygiera 8 bud. 6a, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, under KRS [NCR] number 0000127183, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 525-19-17-106, which is a provider of electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies - shall be construed as computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices through which the User accesses the Service website.
- Administrator Cookies - shall be construed as Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the electronic provision of services by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies - shall be construed as Cookies published by the Administrator’s partners, through the Service website.
- Service - shall be construed as the website or web application used by the Administrator to run internet Service operating under the domain of megabajt.com.pl.
- Device - shall be construed as an electronic device used by the User to access the Service.
- User - means the entity for whom, in compliance with Terms & Conditions and relevant provisions of the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom a contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Type of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Devices. In particular, they do not enable accessing the User Devices by viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the service to each individual User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, duration of storage on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: are stored on the User Device, and remain there until the end of the session in a given browser. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from User Devices.
b. Persistent Cookies: are stored on the User Devices and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or disabling the Device does not delete them from the User’s Devices. The mechanism of persistent cookie does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from User Devices.
c. The User has the option to limit or exclude the Cookies’ access to their Devices. Upon choosing this option, the use of the Service will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. Objectives of using Cookies
1. The Administrator uses their cookies to achieve the following objectives:
a) Service configuration
· to customize the content of the Service to preferences of the User and optimize the use of the Service websites.
· to recognize the Service User’s Device and its location in order to accurately display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
· to remember the settings chosen by the User and customize the interface, for example by using the language or region selected by the User,
· to remember the history of Service pages visited in order to recommend other content,
· font size, appearance of the website.
b) User authentication in the service and maintenance of the user’s sessions
· for maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter their login and password on every page of the Service;
· to ensure correct configuration of selected features of the Service, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session.
· to optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c) Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of the website
· to customize the content of the Service to User preferences and optimize the use of the Service. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User Device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
· to ensure correct handling of the affiliate program, allowing in particular to verify sources redirecting the User to the specific pages of the Service.
d) To remember the User’s location
· to ensure correct configuration of selected features of the Service, allowing in particular to customize information provided to the User with regard to their location.
e) Analysis and studies, auditing viewership
· to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Users benefit from the Service, which allows to improve its structure and content;
f) Advertising services
· to customize advertisements of services and third party products presented through the Service;
g) Ensuring safety and reliability of service
2. The Service Administrator uses External Cookies to achieve the following objectives:
a) presenting multimedia content from external Internet services on pages of the Service:
· www.vimeo.com [administator cookies: Vimeo, LLC. headquartered in the USA]
· www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc headquartered in the USA]
· www.wrzuta.pl [administrator cookies: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Warsaw]
b) collection of general and anonymous data via static analysis tools:
· Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc headquartered in the USA]
· Gemius Traffic [administrator cookies: Gemius S.A. headquartered in Warsaw]
· Stat24 [administrator cookies: Redefine Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Warsaw]
c) presenting ads tailored to the User's preferences using internet advertising tools:
· Google AdSense [administrator cookies: Google Inc headquartered in the USA]
d) application of interactive features in order to popularize the site using social networking sites:
· twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. headquartered in the USA]
· plus.google.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc headquartered in the USA]
· Facebook.com [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc headquartered in the USA or Facebook Ireland headquartered in Ireland]
IV. Ways to determine the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. The User may change their Cookie settings at any time by specifying the terms of storing Cookies and accessing the User Device using Cookies. Changing the settings referred to in the preceding sentence, may be accomplished by adjusting the web browser settings or by service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the User each time Cookies are downloaded to their Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The User may remove Cookies at any time, using the features available in their web browser.
V. Data related to browsing the Service content
1. The Administrator collects information related to browsing the Service content by Users, such as the number and source of visits to the given Service, time of visits, content viewed, number and type of pages opened, references used, or the IP number of the computer. The Administrator does not link such information with Personal Data of the User and does not use them to identify the User, unless it is necessary for proper provision of services.
2. The Administrator uses the information referred to in para. 1 above solely for the purposes of market research, monitoring of Internet traffic within the Service and for statistical purposes, in particular for the assessment of interest created by the Service content and to improve the Service quality and content.
VI. Transmission and Sharing of Personal Data
1. The use of certain Services may be associated with the provision or transfer of the User's Personal Data to other users of the Service or accessing or transferring Personal Data outside of the Service. If this results in the transfer of Personal Data to another administrator, the processing of Personal Data will be subject to privacy policies adopted by such administrator.
2. The Administrator may provide or share Personal Data with third parties if:
o the user agrees to it or
o it is justified by the law or
o it is necessary in order to provide the Services.
VII. User Rights
1. The User has the right to access, correct and update Personal Data.
2. In the event of change in Personal Data, the User should make sure to update Personal Data in their personalized profile on the Service website, if they have one.
3. The Administrator provides the User with the option to remove their Personal Data from the Database, upon request of the User, as well as in other cases under relevant provisions of the law.
4. The Administrator may refuse to remove Personal Data if the user fails to pay all amounts due to the Administrator or violates the Service Rules or any applicable law, and preservation of their Personal Data is necessary to clarify the circumstances and determine liability of the User.
1. Service User may contact the Administrator at any time in order to obtain information about whether and how the Administrator uses or intends to use their Personal Data.
2. Service User may also ask the Administrator to remove their Personal Data in whole or in part.
3. The Administrator may be contacted at the following address: Megabajt Sp. z o.o., ul. Rydygiera 8 /building 6A/ 01-793 Warsaw, tel.: +48 22 560 73 00, e-mail: email@example.com